Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Inspired

I have many friends, and a few family members, who believe in the "blogosphere." It has become my morning habit (right before I start work) to check in on a select number of those blogs. They entertain me, they update me, and they encourage me.

So, I guess it is time to add to the world of blogs. You all needed one more to check, right? It does not bother me that no one may read it, or more likely, no one may ever comment. I just need a place to put my thoughts down sometimes.

Don't expect Pulitzer Prize literature here. It's just me -- and what Arly calls "random confusion."

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi Wendy. I saw your post on Marcus's GoodWordEditing blog.

I just started a blog myself. In my case I have a lot of writing that I've posted on various email lists, but I wonder if anybody else is interested. It seems it's quite unlikely though that anybody will drop by, which makes me wonder if its even worth it. I suppose if I treat it simply like a journal it doesn't matter, but then I could achieve the same effect by simply writing emails to myself. But gee, that doesn't sound like much fun!

Anyway, best wishes on your blog.