Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

The few of you who read this blog probably have facebook and have already read this - but here it is again. If you've read this and haven't yet done your own list - consider yourself tagged...

1. I am an introvert. (Yes – really)
2. I have been collecting postcards since I was 7 years old.
3. My favorite types of food are Sushi, Thai, and Moroccan.
4. Most people think I am younger than both of my sisters. I am actually the middle child. Explains a lot, huh?
5. I love baseball. I can watch it in person or on t.v. – I’ll even listen to it on the radio. Let me reiterate – I love baseball.
6. It’s not that I don’t like salad – I like all the stuff that goes in salad – I just don’t like lettuce.
7. I believe every country should have a siesta time in the afternoon.
8. Car rule #1 got broken a long time ago (with this car and the last one).
9. I would prefer to have double-crust peach cobbler for my birthday every year rather than cake.
10. I believe that taking out the trash and mowing the lawn should be a man’s job.
11. I have had 72 stitches (or staples) in my lifetime.
12. I had a benign brain tumor removed in 1994. As a result I am missing about 30% of my peripheral vision in both eyes.
13. I should change dentists so that the office would be closer to my house – but I don’t - because my dentist is cute.
14. If I had a choice of doing anything I wanted with 2 or 3 hours of free time, I would sit and read a book. Well – maybe I’d go to a movie.
15. I have been on one blind date – a blind date I didn’t know I was going on until he showed up at the door (as set up by a ‘secret sister’ at church).
16. I am very allergic to cats.
17. I teach bible class for the 4 year olds through Kindergarten on Sunday mornings with my brother-in-law. On Sunday evenings I teach a high school girls’ church small group. Therefore – I have not been to an adult bible class in at least 11 years.
18. I would choose a SuDoKu puzzle any day over a cross-word puzzle.
19. My friend, Stacey, and I compete to see who can get the most points on their ‘Regal’ points card.
20. I am not a morning person - Best not to talk to me until I’ve showered.
21. I have 4 classes remaining to complete a Paralegal certificate. I’ve learned I’m a much better student now than when I was originally in college.
22. I love McDonald’s sausage burritos for breakfast.
23. I have white-water rafted down the Arkansas River through the Royal Gorge in Colorado (with Class 4 and 5 rapids).
24. My beverage of choice is generally a Diet Coke – unless I happen to be in Baker City, Oregon – then I want a Chai Tea Latte from the “Little Pig.”
25. I am the favorite aunt.

No comments: