Monday, December 24, 2007

Early Christmas Gift

I have incredible friends! And, as much as I hate surprises, they still blindfolded me and drove me around in circles for a bit, just so that I wouldn't guess where we were going for my Christmas present. Finally, after Hanna almost blew it, we arrived - and I pulled off the blindfold to find we were at the Oregon Zoo!

The Zoo? Yes, the zoo. Which meant one thing. We were going to get to see Rama the elephant paint.

You heard me correctly - paint. He is Oregon's largest artist. And he is fabulous! He sprayed paint from his trunk, used a paint brush, pushed his trunk around the canvas - all to reveal that he is truly an artist.

Just look:



There are more pictures on my myspace. Feel free to peruse!

2 comments:

Rob Dennis said...

So jealous wish I could have been there

Tiffany said...

time for a new blog wendy...i need more stalking material