Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Did she really just say that?

So - Stacey and I went the new movie "Fool's Gold" last weekend. One of the charcters in that movie is this really ditzy girl - whose character seemed over the top with ditziness. THEN - I was washing my hands in the restroom and heard the following:

"I thought Italian was just an accent. I didn't know it was a language."

I couldn't believe my ears!

Really? Are there people out there that are just that stupid?

Although I realize the answer to that question is YES.

2 comments:

Arly said...

It makes you think: If natural selection were really true, WHY is this person still alive?

:)

Anonymous said...

On a football booster trip last year the cheerleaders were actually having a conversation about the white around the stop signs. One actually said "Oh, I thought the white around the stop signs meant optional stop". *facepalm*