Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spring Fever


So - I had to run home today to let the guy from NW Natural Gas into the house (that story is a whole other blog!). As I was returning to work, I looked at the thermometer on my rear-view mirror and it read 68 degrees! I had the windows open in my truck - and the music blaring. Who, I ask you, really wants to work on a beautiful day like today? Not I, not I.

When I arrived at the office, I checked weather.com - which said it's only 60 degrees outside - but at this point, I am going to defer to the thermostat in the truck! My Spring Fever is so bad that the other boss has given me permission to go out and work in the flower beds outside our office for the afternoon! I think I may just take her up on that!

Here's a kgw.com article on the warm weather today: Portland weather

No comments: