Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's the Little Things...

It doesn't take much to make me happy sometimes. As a matter of fact, all it took tonight was a little "birdy" who let me know that they have opened a new Sonic very near where I live! Some of you who peruse this may wonder - why is that such a big deal? Well - let me explain. With the opening of this store, there are exactly TWO Sonics in the entire state of Oregon. Therefore, the opening of the latest Sonic in Wilsonville, Oregon, is a joyous happening for all!

God bless Sonic - and God bless you!

1 comment:

Arly said...

Pregnancy + the new angus burger at sonic + a route 44 ice water = one very happy Arly. ;)

I usually dont like their burgers, but the angus ones are pretty good. I do love their drinks though. AND happy hour rocks. 1/2 price between 2 and 4. YAY!